The Florida Real Estate Commission (FREC) requires anyone with a Broker’s license to complete 60 hours of Post-License training prior to their first renewal deadline (18-24months). The 60 hours of real estate broker post-licensing is broken into two 30 hour courses; Real Estate Investment and Real Estate Brokerage Management.There is no grace period, and failing to take both 30 hour Post-License courses before the deadline will result in your Broker’s license being null and void. Don’t procrastinate and put your license at risk, enroll today.
- The 30-Hour Real Estate Investment Course for Brokers includes:
- State approved course and final exam
- Supplemental study materials
- Certificate of Completion slip issued after course completed
- Electronic submission of completion to the state
Option 1: Payment in full can be made via PayPal, credit or debit card. Simply choose your preferred time and date and select full payment.
Option 2: A non-refundable $45 deposit will hold your place in class with the balance due on the first day.
Real Estate Investment Course Curriculum
- Ownership Interests in Real Property
- Feasibility Studies of Real Estate Investments
- Financial Analysis of Real Estate Investments
- Financing for Real Estate Investments
- Income Taxes and Real Estate Investments
- Investing in Land
- Investing in Residential Properties
- Investing in Office Buildings
- Commercial Real Estate Investments
- Investing in Industrial Properties
- Special Real Estate Investments
- Final Exam (90 minutes, 50 Questions Multi. Choice, 70% or Better)