The Florida Real Estate Commission (FREC) requires anyone with a sale associate license to complete 45 hours of Post-License training prior to their first renewal deadline (18-24months). There is no grace period, and failing to take a Post-License course before the deadline will result in your license being null and void. Don’t procrastinate and put your license at risk, enroll today.
Option 1: Payment in full can be made via PayPal, credit or debit card. Simply choose your preferred time and date and select full payment.
Option 2: A non-refundable $45 deposit will hold your place in class with the balance due on the first day.
- FT PIERCE LOCATION
- September 4th, 2019 to
- September 8th, 2019
Sales Associate Postlicensing Course Curriculum
- Legal Issues and Risk Management
- Fair Housing and the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Business Planning and Time Management
- Prospecting for Listings
- Pricing the Property to Sell
- Making the Listing Presentation
- Listing Contracts
- Working with Buyers
- Sales and Option Contracts
- Writing and Presenting the Offer
- Exploring Mortgage Alternatives
- Acquiring Financing for the Property
- Closing Real Estate Transactions
- Analyzing and Managing Investment Property
- Practice End-Of-Course Exam
- Final Exam (3 hours, 100 Questions Multi. Coice, 70% or Better)